Be clear about why you need to move:
- Lease expiry/break date in current office
- Outgrown the current space
- Want to move closer to customers
- Employees leaving due to current location
- A need to provide employees with an all-round better working environment
When are you planning to move?
- Knowing your move date ensures that you can plan as early as possible and carefully consider all your options.
How much space do you need?
- How many employees do you have?
- Do you need to have private offices, or will it be open plan?
- Do you need disabled access?
- Do you require a dedicated meeting room or will access to shared meeting rooms suffice?
- Work out the “must have” requirements and the “nice to have” requirements.
- What are your growth plans?
What is your ideal location?
- City, Midtown, West End, South Bank. Near a tube station or on a particular tube line or zone. Near a central National Rail station. Is there anywhere you would actively not liked to be based?
- Pricing and availability in certain areas of London can be wildly different – we can help you choose the right option for your business.
What is your ideal office?
- Modern building or period townhouse. High ceilings, good lighting, natural light, acoustics, etc.
- There is a myriad of different buildings and interior design styles to choose from – we know them all!
What is your budget?
- What is your overall monthly budget?
- What rent, rates and service charges are you paying in your current location? How much are you willing to pay per team member, per calendar month, per desk?
When searching for an office, we work for you. Therefore, if we have a good idea of what you want to spend then we can work to get the best possible deal that fits in with your budget.